Saturday, February 25, 2006

Another Saturday Night And I Ain't Got Nobody

Lesley just left for the airport to catch a flight to Orlando, where she will be until Wednesday night for a trade show selling her chocolate. You must be asking yourselves, "What kind of wild bachelor things will he be doing the next few nights?" For starters, I'll do the dishes and then watch "Black Hawk Down", which I bought on eBay for around $5 a few months ago. I guess not getting married until I was almost 33 years old and having sown whatever few wild oats I may have had explains it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»