Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Call Me Cynical

I just did a double take when I saw this headline: T.O. tried to kill himself. Excuse me for thinking this, especially during the Ten Days of Repentance, but I cannot avoid thinking that this was just one more T.O. publicity stunt. He is a man who constantly craves attention and the money it brings him. Also, Dallas Cowboys consultant Calvin Hill, Grant's father, said that he works with troubles players and never saw any indication that T.O. had any problems.

1 comment:

Noahdaddy said...

I find it hard to believe that this was a publicity grab. It seems to me that the only two logical options are (a) he really tried to do it or (b) it was an accident. T.O.'s publicity has always come at the expense of others. He has never tried to grab headlines at his own expense.

Now if Donovan McNabb was suddenly taking 35 pain pills, I might believe T.O. was involved.