Monday, July 10, 2006

Happy Slurpee Day


Since I will likely be on the road most of tomorrow's work day (court in Flint and then a possibly lengthy stop in Pontiac) and then am flying back to Nashville (when I get a chance, I will report on the highlights of a city that pleasantly surprised us), I want to wish all of you in advance a happy 7/11 tomorrow. For those wishing to participate in this festive day, which should really be a national holiday, remember that you can get a free cup of what I like to call the nectar of the gods at your local 7-11 establishment tomorrow. For those of you having doubts about our country's future, it's comforting to know that these youths are fighting the good fight for us all. You can also read a little about the Slurpee, including its kosher status, over at Wikipedia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»