Thursday, July 27, 2006

Grease Monkey In The Middle


Our row at shul has an occupational diversity that not many other congregations can match. I and fellow attorney Noah Daddy anchor the row. With marketing maven Air now living in Israel, next in line is our favorite auto repair shop owner. After that is Firefighter Jerry a/k/a the Great American Hero.

I therefore found this Harris Interactive poll interesting. The respondents ranked how prestigious 22 different occupations were. While we attorneys ranked thirteenth, right behind athletes and directly ahead of entertainers, firefighters rank number one. Of course, I wonder if the answers would have been different if the respondents were told that a particular firefighter serves stale buns and showed "Date Movie".

4 comments:

Noahdaddy said...

..and got stinking drunk at some Mexican's wedding.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»