Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Drive-A-Thon 4


In case any of you have forgotten, and shame on you if you have, tomorrow is the fourth annual MNFBBQ Drive-A-Thon. While our valiant road warriors will be leaving at 5:30 a.m. for Chicago and returning later in the day with Burger Buddies and Romanian mean, I will resume my role as man on the ground at Burger Central. I, and hopefully Noah Daddy, will be blogging throughout the day at the official Drive-A-Thon website.

By the way, while it is too late to order meat, you can still make a donation to Hazon Yeshaya, Israel's largest food bank. Just get one of us a check made payable to the "Young Israel of Oak Park Charity Fund." Remember, this is Air's last Drive-A-Thon before making aliyah. Let's send him off in style.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»