Friday, March 03, 2006

Don't You Forget About Me

For those who didn't know, Lesley and I are leaving for Israel on Sunday. We will spend the first three days in Tel Aviv at a big Federation conference. We will then travel to Tzfat, where we will spend the night with the Artist Formerly Known as Robbie. The rest of the time, including Purim, we will spend in Jerusalem. Lesley is taking her laptop but how much time I will have to post on here is uncertain.

Before we leave, we have our niece's bat mitzvah. She is the oldest of our siblings' children, so this is the first such celebration in either my and Lesley's immediate family since Lesley's bat mitzvah some seventeen years ago. I was not invited to that one, although I should add that we didn't know each other then and I was eighteen years old and would have been arrested for eyeing the bat mitzvah girl, even in Kentucky. Air, before you ask, I have no idea what was on the menu. Anyway, this is a very exciting event for us. Relatives and family friends are already here from other cities and ready to enjoy the festivities. The only damper on the event is that AJ won't be there. Is that enough of a shout out for you?

Being that we have to take family pictures and also do some pre-trip errands before Shabbos, I must run now. Have a good two weeks.

6 comments:

Air Time said...

Keep on Keeping On, and stay classy while you're gone

Anonymous said...

...and thanks for stopping by.

The Zwicker said...

Is either of those phrases the answer to the question we had last night?

Noahdaddy said...

I am sad to say that I researched the Veronica Corningstone line and it was, in fact, "and thanks for stopping by."

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»